Monday, January 16, 2012


Back to school with Gavin and Gracie.  Love the snowman Ms. K!



Ms. G really put me to work today.  Cut, cut, cut.  But it was fun to sit in the corner and be a fly on the wall.  The kids don't notice me much anymore, so I feel like I get to see what it is really like in Gavin's classroom.  It. is. good.




There were a lot of extra things going on in my previous days at school so I hadn't gotten to see what really goes on in the morning yet.  They crammed a lot of learning into the date, time, weather, etc.  The kids had such good questions and observations.  My favorite thing that happened today was when Ms. G told someone to 'kiss their brain' after a really good observation.  They both kissed their hands and patted their heads.  Love it.




I got to hang out in the kindergarten room for a bit, and sit with them at lunch.  They had a few minutes of free time before lunch so they played Heads Up 7-Up!  I don't even remember the rules anymore!  They loved it.  It's great how something so simple can be so much fun.

I love watching Gavin work.  I am proud to be his momma.

We celebrated the freshly fallen snow with some snow man art. 


This was so much fun we did our own at home this weekend!

 Oh, Eli.  I love it.  He does this a lot.



(Charish, Me, Eli, Gracie, Gavin.)

It was another great week full of running back and forth to school and other activities.  We've added wrestling for Gavin and piano lessons for Charish and Gavin.  What am I thinking?!  I'm thinking I can't wait to hear them practice the piano every day.  Really and truly will be sweet sounds in my ears.









No comments:

Post a Comment