Friday, January 20, 2012

Ms. K's class made polar bears today.  They started by stirring together shaving cream and glue.
Then add tissue torn into small pieces...

stir some more (gotta be careful with that tissue)!

Spread it on a small styrofoam plate.

Add googly eyes, and ears and nose cut from paper and viola!  Cute little polar bear!  This will need to sit for a few hours or overnight to dry, but the texture is neat when it is done.  Soft, smooth and a little springy.

Ms. G's class was... let's say... spirited...
Here they are passing a ball around the circle playing a game called "This is a (blank)."  "A what!?" "A (blank)." "Oh! A (blank)!" 

They practiced using expression and fluency.  It was fun.  

I will leave to your imagination some of the things they pretended this ball to be...  
Make sure to give your kid's teacher an extra hug on below zero days.  It was almost torture for these kids to stay inside all day!

Today I'm working on our year end inventory at Dave's.  It is not so much fun, and I am procrastinating on the final and most time consuming step.  
I'm listening to this...
Eminem??? I don't think so...?

I find myself doing this...
I am thankful that I am sitting next to this...

Did you know that open enrollment period in Wisconsin is from February 6th - 24th?  
Here's some information on that.  

Now back to work for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment