Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm back!


Here's what has been going on here the last several weeks...
Yes, that was back in January...


... and this is all I have to show for February.

My Eli turned 4 today.  We celebrated his birth last night with grandma, grandpas, aunts, uncle, and cousins.  I am so thankful that our family lives near so we can spend these special occasions together.

I am bummed that I didn't get to blog at all in February, but sometimes life just doesn't allow.  I look forward to getting back to it.  I'll have pictures of our dining/living room remodel that is underway now.  Here is what it looked like this morning....

What is sweeter than a 5 year old with bed head and an outfit she picked out all by herself?

Yes, the final sheets of paneling are now gone.  This stuff has been in here too long!





No comments:

Post a Comment